What is my BMI if I weigh 199?
What is the BMI for a person who is 5’9 and weighs 199 pounds? This calculates the body mass index of both men and women.
What is my BMI if I weigh 190?
BMI CalculatorHeightWeightBMI5′4″175 lbs30.045′4″180 lbs30.895′4″185 lbs31.755′4″190 lbs32.61Ещё 40 строк
How do I calculate my BMI at home?
How to calculate Body Mass Index. Body Mass Index is a simple calculation using a person’s height and weight. The formula is BMI = kg/m2 where kg is a person’s weight in kilograms and m2 is their height in metres squared. A BMI of 25.0 or more is overweight, while the healthy range is 18.5 to 24.9.
What is my BMI if I weigh 192?
What is the BMI for a person who is 5’6 and weighs 192 pounds?
What is my ideal weight for my age?
Weight and height guide chartHeightWeight5ft 3″ (63″)107 to 135 lbs.141 to 163 lbs.5ft 4″ (64″)110 to 140 lbs.145 to 169 lbs.5ft 5″ (65″)114 to 144 lbs.150 to 174 lbs.5ft 6″ (66″)118 to 148 lbs.155 to 179 lbs.Ещё 17 строк
What is considered overweight for a 5’2 female?
tall is considered overweight (BMI is 25 to 29) if she weighs between about 145 and 169 pounds. She is considered obese (BMI is 30 or more) if she is closer to 174 pounds or more.
Is 190 a healthy weight?
For example, if you are a 190 pounds individual you would not be considered overweight if you are 6′ tall and above. Your weight alone would not be sufficient to produce this information. The BMI ranges are as follow: a value between 18.5 to 25 represents a healthy weight value.
How do you calculate BMI with inches and pounds?
Calculate BMI by dividing weight in pounds (lbs) by height in inches (in) squared and multiplying by a conversion factor of 703. To find your body mass index (BMI), multiply your weight in pounds by 705, then divide the result by your height in inches, then divide again by your height. The result is your BMI.
How do you find BMI example?
- Formula: weight (kg) / [height (m)]2 With the metric system, the formula for BMI is weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. …
- Example: Weight = 68 kg, Height = 165 cm (1.65 m)
- Calculation: 68 ÷ (1.65 x 1.65) = 24.98.
How do I determine my ideal weight?
It is calculated according to BMI = weight/height² . The optimal, healthy range for BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9.
How do I know if I am overweight?
Adult Body Mass Index (BMI)
- If your BMI is less than 18.5, it falls within the underweight range.
- If your BMI is 18.5 to <25, it falls within the normal.
- If your BMI is 25.0 to <30, it falls within the overweight range.
- If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range.
How do you solve BMI step by step?
Follow these steps to calculate your BMI:
- Convert your weight from pounds to kilograms. Your weight (in pounds) ÷ 2.2 = your weight (in kilograms). …
- Convert your height from inches to meters. Your height (in inches) ÷ 39.37 = your height (in meters). …
- Calculate your Body Mass Index.
What is a good weight for 5 5 female?
Ideal Weight ChartMaleFemale5′ 4″117 – 143 lbs.108 – 132 lbs.5′ 5″122 – 150 lbs.113 – 138 lbs.5′ 6″128 – 156 lbs.117 – 143 lbs.5′ 7″133 – 163 lbs.122 – 149 lbs.Ещё 28 строк
What is a good BMI for a woman?
If your BMI is between 18.5-24.9: Your BMI is considered normal. This healthy weight helps reduce your risk of serious health conditions and means you’re close to your fitness goals. If your BMI is between 25-29.9: Your BMI is considered overweight.
What is a good BMI for a 50 year old woman?
50 years: 28 – 29 BMI. 60 years: 27 – 28 BMI.