According to BMI chart and their classification, BMI score of 30.27 for 211 pounds weight & 5ft 10in tall indicates that your weight is Obese. The Body Mass Index of 30.27 is derived from the weight of 211 pounds divided by the square of height 5’10”. You are weighing 37.44 lb more than the healthy or optimum weight.
What is my BMI if I weigh 200?
BMI: 33.28BMI Chart by Quarters of an Inch5’55’5.75195 pounds32.4531.71200 pounds33.2832.53205 pounds34.1133.34Ещё 18 строк
How do I calculate my BMI at home?
How to calculate Body Mass Index. Body Mass Index is a simple calculation using a person’s height and weight. The formula is BMI = kg/m2 where kg is a person’s weight in kilograms and m2 is their height in metres squared. A BMI of 25.0 or more is overweight, while the healthy range is 18.5 to 24.9.
What is my BMI if I weigh 217?
This calculates the body mass index of both men and women. If I am 5’5 and weigh 217 lbs, is that a good weight?
What is my BMI if I weigh 206?
According to BMI chart and their classification, BMI score of 27.94 for 206 pounds weight & 6ft tall indicates that your weight is Overweight. The Body Mass Index of 27.94 is derived from the weight of 206 pounds divided by the square of height 6′. You are weighing 22.38 lb more than the healthy or optimum weight.
What is my ideal weight for my age?
Weight and height guide chartHeightWeight5ft 2″ (62″)104 to 131 lbs.136 to 158 lbs.5ft 3″ (63″)107 to 135 lbs.141 to 163 lbs.5ft 4″ (64″)110 to 140 lbs.145 to 169 lbs.5ft 5″ (65″)114 to 144 lbs.150 to 174 lbs.Ещё 17 строк
What is considered obese for a 5’11 female?
tall is considered overweight (BMI is 25 to 29) if she weighs between about 145 and 169 pounds. She is considered obese (BMI is 30 or more) if she is closer to 174 pounds or more. A man who is 5 ft.
How do you calculate BMI example?
- Formula: weight (kg) / [height (m)]2 With the metric system, the formula for BMI is weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. …
- Example: Weight = 68 kg, Height = 165 cm (1.65 m)
- Calculation: 68 ÷ (1.65 x 1.65) = 24.98.
How do I determine my ideal weight?
Adult Body Mass Index or BMI
- If your BMI is less than 18.5, it falls within the underweight range.
- If your BMI is 18.5 to 24.9, it falls within the normal or Healthy Weight range.
- If your BMI is 25.0 to 29.9, it falls within the overweight range.
- If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range.
How do you solve BMI step by step?
Follow these steps to calculate your BMI:
- Convert your weight from pounds to kilograms. Your weight (in pounds) ÷ 2.2 = your weight (in kilograms). …
- Convert your height from inches to meters. Your height (in inches) ÷ 39.37 = your height (in meters). …
- Calculate your Body Mass Index.
What is a good BMI?
For most adults, an ideal BMI is in the 18.5 to 24.9 range. For children and young people aged 2 to 18, the BMI calculation takes into account age and gender as well as height and weight.
What does a BMI of 40 look like?
Here’s the calculation: Divide your weight in kilos by your height in metres squared. A BMI greater than 40 is considered morbidly obese; between 30-39.9 is considered obese; 25-29.9 is considered overweight; 18.5-24.9 is normal; and less than 18.5 is underweight.
How do you calculate BMI with height and weight?
With the metric system, the formula for BMI is weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. Since height is commonly measured in centimeters, an alternate calculation formula, dividing the weight in kilograms by the height in centimeters squared, and then multiplying the result by 10,000, can be used.
What is my IBM?
Adult BMI CalculatorBMIWeight StatusBelow 18.5Underweight18.5—24.9Normal25.0—29.9Overweight30.0 and AboveObese